Following the advice of the Australian Government Department of Health, We will be actively taking additional precautionary measures to minimise the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) at 98. These include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation of the gym and equipment.
- Providing additional hand sanitisers and disinfectant wipes for member and staff use.
- Reminding members and staff on hygiene and cleanliness best practices.
- Providing infrared thermometers for members and staff use.
- Creating 1.5m spaced work areas.
- Registering 98 Gyms COVID Safety Plan
- Having a dedicated hygiene marshal on duty at all times.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends hygiene and other measures to reduce the general risk of infections by:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Bring your own sweat towel. No towel, no training.
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and do not visit the gym
If you have any questions regarding our Covid safe plan at 98 please contact us on i[email protected]